Here at Settled, we're dedicated to improving the process of buying and selling homes for good. We offer the conveyancing work within our estate agent service so our customers can buy & sell homes hassle-free.
Why is that important for you as a buyer or seller?
- A faster, more informed sale / purchase
- Essential property info is verified earlier, to help commitment to the sale/purchase
- 24/7 visibility of progress with our online tracker & your support manager
- We'll get in touch & handle communication so you don't have to
How are we able to do include the conveyancing work as part of our service?
- We've partnered with accredited conveyancing solicitors
- Our partners are: Jackson Lees & Michael Rose Baylis.
- For home-selling: the conveyancing work included is for the Settled sale only & not any onward purchase.
- For home-buying: the conveyancing work doesn’t cover any remortgages on any other properties or any associated property sale, only the property purchased with Settled
Will you have to hire your own solicitor with Settled?
- No - if you're buying or selling a property with Settled, you won't have to hire your own solicitor.
- Home-sellers will use our conveyancing partners, it's a mandatory part of the Settled selling process (to ensure a smoother sale)
- Home-buyers can opt to use their own solicitor, but we highly recommend to utilise our full service for a faster, more secure purchasing experience
How much does the service cost?
- We include the conveyancing as part of the overall Settled fee for both buyers & sellers
- For selling: you'll pay £499 for listing your property. Followed by £839 upon completion. This includes the Settled service & conveyancing needed for the sale.
- For buying: you'll pay £420 upfront. Followed by £419 upon completion. This includes the Settled service & conveyancing needed for the sale.
Click HERE to find out more about buying or selling with Settled