A breakdown of your Settled Fee
Listing Fixed Fee: £499
- Professional photos, floor plan, online valuation, description, for sale sign
- EPC (energy performance certificate)
- Listing on Rightmove, Zoopla, Settled & many more.
Paid upfront. Non-refundable.
Completion Fixed Fee: £839
- The end-to-end, digitised Settled service, including all the legal work.
- One point of contact & full support from the success team.
- Progress tracking in the digital platform.
Only payable on completion. No sale, no fee.
Both fees are fixed and include VAT.
Total fixed fee of selling your home with Settled: £1,338 inc VAT
We'll pay the below charges on your behalf, and add them to your total completion fee after you reach completion.
ID checks: £10 per person
Money transfer: £30
Land Registry official copies: £12
Land Registry bankruptcy search: £2 per person
Above are typical charges you should expect to face, but on rare occasions the unexpected can happen (e.g. an indemnity insurance certificate for your boiler) and so additional fees could apply.
All the small print.
Unless specified, VAT is included or does not apply.
The Settled fees and charges outlined in this quote are valid for 14 days from the date issue. Settled reserves the right to review and adjust these fees and charges if the quote is not accepted by the seller within 14 days.
When interacting with Settled Legal Partners, this quote overrules all quotes that have been obtained outside of Settled processes.
Click HERE to find out more about buying or selling with Settled