Listing fee: £499 inc VAT
- Professional photos, floor plan, online valuation, description, For Sale sign
- EPC (energy performance certificate)
- Listing on Rightmove, Zoopla, Settled & many more
Paid upfront. Non-refundable.
Completion fee: £839 inc VAT
Only paid if your sale goes through
- The Settled service, including conveyancing
- Dedicated support from start-to-finish
- Online progress tracker & pre-offer home prep
Only payable on completion. No sale, no fee.
We'll pay the below charges on your behalf, and add them to your total fee once you reach completion.
Leasehold property: £180
ID checks: £10 per person
Money transfer: £30
Land Registry official copies: £12
Land Registry bankruptcy search: £2 per person
Above are typical charges you should expect to face, but on rare occasions the unexpected can happen (e.g. an indemnity insurance certificate for your boiler) and so additional fees could apply.
All the small print.
Unless specified, VAT is included or does not apply.
The Settled fees and charges outlined in this quote are valid for 14 days from the date issue. Settled reserves the right to review and adjust these fees and charges if the quote is not accepted by the seller within 14 days.
When interacting with Settled Legal Partners, this quote overrules all quotes that have been obtained outside of Settled processes.
Click HERE to find out more about buying or selling with Settled