Whilst there's no exact number of days, weeks or months we can promise, this might help give you an idea of the time it'll take you to buy a new property with Settled:
In the UK, the average time to buy a property is:
- 12 weeks for freehold properties
- 14 weeks for leasehold properties
The average time a Settled buyer will take to purchase their property is 9.5 weeks.
And that's right now. This number is constantly lowering as we continue to roll out new, efficient features in the digital platform and overall process.
Just a quick one on how we're achieving 9.5 weeks:
- The legal work is covered in the Settled service, so there's no time wasting or extra money spent on hiring external solicitors.
- Every buyer can track their progress to completion in the digital platform.
- All forms are digitised and underwritten by our trusted legal partners.
- We get Settled homes Buyer-Ready, so all property forms, searches and resolved buyer enquiries are collected at the listing stage.
- Every Settled buyer has one point of contact and full support throughout the process, so they can go straight to them if they have any questions.
Click HERE to find out more about buying or selling with Settled